12.11.2012

Put Your Best Face Forward

Hi Sisters, 

A couple girls have asked me for my beauty regimen, so here's Part I of a two part breakdown! In this post, I'm focusing on skin care. Here's my platoon -- all present and accounted for: 




1. Sephora Instant Eye Makeup Remover
There's a simple reason this stuff works -- because it needs to. It would be wrong to assume all girls are hitting the mall with a fresh face, so Sephora needs to have a quick and easy remover to create a clean workspace. If you've ever had your make-up touched up at Sephora, you know the wonder of this little miracle worker -- enough said! Use nightly! (Sephora - $8)

2. Kate Sommerville Exfolikate
Created by the owner of the renowned Los Angeles skin care clinic,  this cruelty-free brand is all about one thing -- beautiful, clear skin. Exfolikate not only scuffs away dead cells to leave skin glowing, but the Acne version of the scrub contains Salicylic Acid which also rids the skin of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Don't worry if you're face is like mine and dries up at the thought of Salicylic Acid, this wonder scrub is packed with awesome ingrediants like Green French Clay and Jojoba Beads which will rejuvinate and moisturize your skin. Use 1-2 times per week. (Kate Sommerville - $65)

3. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel
Cruelty-free, sulfate-free and preservative-free, this creamy dream of a product has nothing but yummy nutrients for your face. I promise that Boscia doesn't underwrite this blog, but I may as well be the spokeswoman for the brand! Use morning and night. (Boscia - $26)

4. Boscia Oil-free Daily & Nightly Hydration
I finally found the most weightless moisturizer and it improves skin after the first application!? In addition to it's obvious purpose, this stuff minimizes pores, controls oily skin and the day lotion includes SPF 15. Use day & night. (Boscia - $36 each)

5. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
My love-affair continues... got blackheads? Not anymore. Use once per week. (Boscia - $34)

6. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads
"Visibly reduces pimples and redness in 4 hours." No joke. These little miracle pads contain 2% Salicylic Acid and that combined with their exfoliating magic will leave you saying "what zit?" This is the best quick fix when you have a date or special event. Use only when needed, as it can be drying. (CVS - $9)

Stay tuned for Part II, as I open my makeup bag of secrets... 


3 comments:

  1. Great list of products! I just love getting a peek into someone else's skincare and makeup bag. Boscsia really is a wonderful brand. I've only tried one of their facial mists and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your hair tricks, and secrets!!! Please let this be a follow up blog : )
    Jahnavi

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!