2.12.2013

Real Girl Makeover, Part II: Hair!

In my last post I showed you my real girl makeover, including highlight and contour tricks. In this round, I'll give you a step-by-step how to for Victoria Secret, Beachwave hair. I have stick straight, flat, thin hair; if I can do it, you can too!



1. Start with dry shampoo to give you a bit more volume and add texture.

2. Separate hair into two or three sections (depending on hair's thickness). Then spray with heat protecting hairspray.

3. Using a curling iron, start at the root and spiral your way down, leaving a bit of the ends out of the curler.

4. Release the curling iron, allowing the iron to slide through the spiral. Once your spiral is free, use your fingers to bunch it together.

5. Pin the curls in place, spray hair. You'll want to allow the hair to cool before removing from pinned curls. This is the perfect time to do your make-up!

6. Once the curls have cooled, remove the pins and allow the curls to fall. Flip your head over and tousle it by lightly finger combing.

7. Spray again and you're finished!



Check out my Real Girl Makeover Part I for make-up tips!

xoxo,



1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! You soooo purty! :) I have never pinned up my hair after curling but I've always wanted to try that. I'll be doing this. Now if only I could look like you! XO Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!