1.02.2013

Here's where you start paying...in sweat!

Here's where you start paying...in sweat! Name the Movie!

Have you made your New Year's Resolutions, yet? I don't typically resolve to do anything, but this year with the upcoming wedding I'm making a few changes in my diet, my fitness and my relationship. One thing I've decided as a future wife is that I don't want to "let myself go." I want to be more healthy, beautiful and elegant for my husband AND for myself. In college I was the girl who wore her PINK! sweatpants to class everyday, so my new frump-free ways will be a life changer!

To help me get used to the idea of putting effort into my looks everyday, I am creating a challenge: No Frump February! The goal is to look great each day - no sweatpants, hair done and fresh face. Is it self-absorbed? Possibly. But you know what, I want to feel good about myself! And when I feel good, I'm good to others. So there...I'm being altruistic. ;)

Anyone want to join me in my frump-free challenge?! 










1 comment:

  1. I agree! It feel so much better when I put effort into my look. Although I sometimes feel my best at home in a t-shirt and sweats, but I feel more motivated at work when I'm well put together. I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!