12.09.2012

Aerial Silks with the Girls!

If you don't already know, Aerial Silks was one of my favorite hobbies in Cleveland. Since moving to Austin, I haven't found a place that taught Aerial Silks without costing a fortune. Needless to say, I've lost some of my skills and strength. So when my friend found a private Aerial Silks class for four, I jumped right in, but I learned Aerial is NOTHING like riding a bike!

If you're looking for a fun, challenging exercise that doesn't feel like exercising, this one's for you! You will feel it all over the next day, even in those areas that you can't reach through crunches or weight training. Tip: Do it with friends (at least for the first time) because it's more fun and they'll keep your ego from being bruised when something looks totally easy and it's really not ... at all.

Here's our highlight reel...

Ps. As you can see, we also dressed alike and glitterized our faces ... true Cirque-style.




Our incredible teacher! She made it look too easy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!