4.25.2011

The Yummiest Craft of all Crafts

Disclaimer: I'm not sure where I found this idea. It is 100% not mine. If you know the blogger or are the blogger who I stole this from, please send me the link to your posting, and I will happily give credit! 

  1. Grab a bottle of wine, a gal pal, & maybe Steel Magnolias. 
  2. Drink Wine. 
  3. Remove label by either running under hot water or using your hair dryer on high heat. 
  4. Apply a thin layer of spray paint and let dry. Apply another coat or as many as needed to cover, and finish with gloss spray. 
  5. Tie on twine or a thin rope.



2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful glass bottle transformation, and I love the branches you added to it, too! :) I wouldn't have thought to spray paint a bottle, and think this is genius! There are so many things I have seen since starting to blog that I never would have thought of! :) Anyway, I love how yours turned out!

    I hope you had a wonderful Easter, and that you have a wonderful day! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni! Like I said, I can't take full credit, I certainly stole this one from another blogger, just can't remember who it was! I have been following you, House of Smiths, Better After & Vintage Rivals for a little over a year now, and I thought I would give it a go! Look forward to blogging with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!