1.20.2013

This Week in Photos: Instagram'd!

Sorry y'all! I've been slacking on my blog this week! I'm happy to report that the reason was event-planning related! Since September, I've been working on Ballet Austin's Annual Free Day of Fitness Event: Get Fit 2013. The event took place on Sunday, January 13th and was a huge success! 500 Attendees enjoyed free fitness classes, BMI and Blood Pressure screenings from Seton, refreshments by Mel's Meals, KIND Bars, BlackFinn American Grille and Aquasana and many, many giveaways! I am backlogged in blogs, so expect some reviews from last week's events coming soon! Until then, enjoy the highlight reel, Instagram-style!     


Get Fit 2013 Attendees enjoying Zumba!

Rusty and I enjoyed Treat Yo'self 2013, and I got myself these new kicks!

The Beautiful & Stylish Allison Taylor-Moseley came over to Sort, Shop & Style Me! Can't wait to tell you about it!

My 12-year-old-at-heart friends and I kicked it old school with a pinata! Very therapeutic! 

Checked out the New Austin Coffee Shop/Bar, The Buzz Mill and got a tour of the Backyard BBQ smoker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!