2.28.2013

30 Before 30: Live Performance

Another check mark for the 30 Before 30! As a Program Coordinator and Event Planner, much of my job is behind the scenes, so I thought for a 30 Before 30 task I needed some spotlight! When comedian Tim Young approached me about performing a melodramatic "interpretive dance," I thought of everyone that I could recommend to him -- I haven't danced in front of an audience since college -- but I remembered my 30 Before 30 goal and decided to jump in.

I danced to "Our Town" by Randy Newman, while a slideshow tribute to Tim's ex-girlfriends scrolled behind me. I had a blast and got the chance to see some awesome local comedians. The event took place at The Alamo Ritz in Downtown Austin.


I swear I didn't have my back to the audience the WHOLE time...


 ERMIGERD, ERM A BERLERERNA!

Happy Dancing!











1 comment:

Leave me some love!